550 Gallon Steel Hand Agitated Sealcoating Tank
We manufacture our own brand of 300 and 550 gallon hand agitated sealcoat tanks. Our sealcoat tanks are hand crafted in our shop one tank at a time. They are designed with the Sealcoater in mind. Each tank gets the special attention of our fabricators. We start the process by using the best materials. 7 gauge carbon steel for the Headwalls and the 10 gauge carbon steel for the Sidewalls. We never use reconditioned gas or oil storage tanks. Our split paddle design makes our tanks one of the easiest to operate by hand. We take pride in manufacturing the most durable equipment with practical designs to benefit your company. Add a Koshin Semi-Trash Pump, Honda Motor Spray System in the drop down menu for an additional $1,325.00. Please allow 1 week to Ship, as each tank is made to order.
550 Gallon Hand Agitated Tank: 60” high – 49” wide – 76” long + 12” handle (660 lbs.)
- Balanced split opposing agitation paddles with Rubber Belted Sweep
- Unique self-locking & opening lid design to prevent sticking
- Commercial quality bearings
- 2” opening at top and bottom of tank
- Coated with SW-Kem 400 red primer
- Large man way cover 30” x 26” 2:1 Gear reduction
- 1-1/2” Reinforced Cold Rolled Steel Shaft
- Will accept Hydraulic Motor Drive
Free Shipping Only Applies to Shipments in the Continental United States. Residential Deliveries needing a lift-gate will incur extra charges.