The RY10MA Crack Fill Melter Applicator
The RY10MA was designed to be the most efficient, safe, reliable and easy-to-use torch fired crack fill machine. Contractors can melt and apply up to 400 feet per hour; 3,200 feet per day.
- Melt and apply up to 400 feet of crack sealant per hour.
- Melt and apply up to 3,200 feet of crack sealant per day.
- The unique glycerin-filled thermometer is highly resistant to damage caused by constant vibrations during regular use, which ensures a reliable temperature reading every time.
- Forged, heat treated steel axles with blended metal bushings are less reactive to the kettle’s changing temperatures. You get a smooth, easy to maneuver machine.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Side-by-side controls, which include on-the-fly agitation, help the operator control agitation, flow, the application of material, and view and adjust temperature, all without leaving the operating position.
- Move between cracks without making a mess thanks to the built-in drip stop.
SAFETY BUILT IN
- Built-in tie downs allow you to safely secure your machine during transportation.
- On-the-fly agitation allows you to agitate the material while avoiding fumes and splashes from the melted crack filler.
Holds 10 melted gallons, 14 gauge steel, 116 lbs.
*Some assembly required.
**Free shipping to Continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada