GemSeal ® Crack-Flex Pro-S Direct Fire Crack Sealant
Hot-applied crack and joint sealant providing excellent bonding characteristics and high degree of flexibility. Foot traffic friendly; will not track or pickup. Fast melt, easy pour, fast set. Recommended for both oil-jacketed and direct fire melters.
CrackFlex Pro-S is a hot pour crack and joint sealant formulated with select asphalt resins, synthetic polymeric rubber and plasticizers for use under extreme conditions.
Designed specifically for asphalt and concrete pavements experiencing a high degree of pedestrian foot traffic and vehicle traffic. Exceptional bonding qualities and maximum flexibility. May be used in either oil-jacketed or directfire melters.
- Will not track or pickup
- Rapid melting, quick pour formula
- Exceptional product for high temperature conditions
- Resists scuffing from power steering marks
- Excellent adhesion, maximum flexibility
- Designed for both asphalt and concrete pavements
- Foot traffic friendly
- Quick setup
- Seals cracks & joints from water penetration
- Recommended for cracks and joints in parking lots and city streets
- Passes multiple freeze thaw cycles
- Designed for oil-jacketed or direct fire melters
Each Box is 35#, Pallets—60, 35# Boxes
Crack-Flex Pro-S / Detailed Application Spec
Crack-Flex Pro-S / MSDS
Crack-Flex Pro-S / Product Overview Flyer
Crack-Flex Pro-S / Technical Data Sheet
Free Shipping Only Applies to Shipments in the Continental United States. Residential Deliveries needing a lift-gate and deliveries to remote areas will incur extra charges.