RY1OMA–V3 BASE MODEL CRACK FILL MELTER APPLICATOR
*Please Allow 7 to 10 Business Days for Delivery
The RY10MA was designed to be the most efficient, safe, reliable and easy-to-use torch fired crack fill machine. Contractors can melt and apply up to 400 feet per hour; 3,200 feet per day and features cutting edge innovations like the RynoValve™ and latching lid.
- Melt and apply up to 3,200 feet of crack sealant per day.
- RynoValve™ requires virtually no preheating time and is ready to use as soon as you have hot sealant in the kettle, saving you time between jobs.
- The unique glycerin-filled thermometer is highly resistant to damage caused by constant vibrations during regular use, which ensures a reliable temperature reading every time.
- Rear wheels feature double ball bearings for increased stability and smooth operation.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Valve control arm allows for adjusting the spring tension for optimal performance.
- Adjustable regulator includes a pressure gauge to easily monitor fuel pressure.
- Kettle is equipped with a latch which help keep your lid securely fastened while moving from job to job.
- Features a heavy-duty ratchet strap to secure the propane tank.
- 142lbs/65kgs Assembled
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Standard Agitation
- 150, 000 BTU Heating Torch
- 12.5 Gallons
- 30PSI Max Fuel Pressure
- Up To 3200 Feet per day
*Some assembly required.
**Free shipping to Continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada