The RY10MA—Pro Crack Fill Melter Applicator, Version 4
The RY10MA—Pro Professional Crack Fill Melter Applicator’s patented design uses up to 50% less fuel than traditional melter applicators and is the industry’s only direct-fired style melter applicator with an internal burner. It also features cutting edge innovations, and built-in safety features for a safer operating experience.
- Melts crack sealant up to 50% faster than torch fired models and allows you to apply up to 4,800 feet of crack filler per day.
- The patented sealed burner consumes nearly 50% less fuel than traditional torch-fired melter applicators.
- The enclosed burner design is shielded from the elements and virtually eliminates flame-outs caused by wind, which are common to torch fired models.
- Two solid front casters allow the operator to maneuver over slanted surfaces with increased stability.
EASY TO OPERATE
- No more wasting time searching for a striker, lighter or matches. Starting a melter has never been easier with our push button electric ignition.
- Side-by-side controls, which include on-the-fly agitation, help the operator control agitation, flow, the application of material, and view and adjust temperature, all without leaving the operation position.
SAFETY BUILT IN
- Fully equipped with CSA/UL approved regulator and fuel lines provide precise control over fuel flow and kettle temperature.
- The sealed burner is equipped with a CSA / UL approved flame-out sensor which detects flame outs and prevents fuel from flowing to the burner..
Holds 10 melted gallons, 14 gauge steel, 142 lbs.
*Some assembly required
Here is a list of all the new features on the all new Version 4 Pro:
- All new unique valve design keeps crack filler inside the kettle, requires minimal pre-heating and doesn't allow crack filler to 'solidify' inside the valve when the material cools. Valve can be removed for easy future cleaning and servicing with a dremel tool.
Fully Redesigned Kettle
- 30% Greater Sealant Capacity
- Reduced Heat Loss through all new exclusive honeycomb venting structure
- Forward Opening Lid supports 3-Sided Loading
- Kettle Tilted forward for Overflow Protection
- Lid Latch Added
- Burner relocated to the rear of the kettle for greater visibility and accessibility
- New Extended Burner Casting and Re-Engineered Tray provides greater protection to sensitive components like Valve, Thermocouple and Ignitor
- All sensitive components including fuel lines are better protected by the handle bar assembly
Improved Handle Bars / Ergonomics
- Handle bars are adjustable up or down 8" for greater operator comfort
- Valve, Shoe and Agitation controls have been brought closer together to reduce reaching distances durring operation
- Adjustable Tension springs on valve control to reduce operator fatigue
**Free shipping to Continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada