The RY30MK Pro Melter Kettle
The RY30MK-PRO is the world's first 30-gallon Direct Fired Crack Fill Melter Kettle featuring dual internal burners. This kettle is designed to be free standing, or optionally bolted to any truck, or trailer. Its heavy-duty molasses valve allows you to control the flow of material into any pour-pot, or bander. Safety, reliability, and efficiency combine in this machine to create a contractor’s must-have.
- Melts crack sealant up to 50% faster than torch-fired models and allows you to melt enough filler to apply up to 9,600 feet of crack filler per day.
- Twin sealed burners consume nearly 50% less fuel than traditional torch-fired melter applicators.
- Burners are shielded from the elements and virtually resistant to flame-outs caused by wind, which are common to torch-fired models.
- The unique glycerin filled thermometer is highly resistant to damage caused by constant vibrations during regular use, which insures a reliable reading temperature every time.
EASY TO OPERATE
- No more wasting time searching for a striker, lighter or matches Starting a melter has never been easier with our push button electric ignition.
- Two independently operated burners — run both burners for a blazing fast pre-heat or run a single burner to preserve fuel to maintain temperature or when melting speed isn’t important.
SAFETY BUILT IN
- Kettle is equipped with adjustable safety clamps, which helps keep your lid securely fastened while moving from job to job.
- The unique sealed burners are equipped with a CSA / UL approved flame-out sensor which detects flame-outs and shuts off the flow of fuel to the burner.
Fluid Capacity – 30 Gallons
Kettle Steel Thickness – 14 Gauge
Empty Weight – 264 lbs.
Max Capacity Weight – 558 lbs
Fuel Type – Propane
Max Fuel Pressure – ½ psi
Burner Type – Duel 60,000BTU/hr Sealed Burner
Valve Type – 2” Molasses Valve
Agitation Type - Manual
**Free shipping to Continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada