How Can You Call a Tank with and Old Fuel Tank New? Make sure you're not getting a used tank in a new package, ask the Manufacturer if the cylinder is new or a used fuel tank.
We manufacture our own brand of 300 and 550 gallon hand agitated sealcoat tanks. Our sealcoat tanks are hand crafted in our shop one tank at a time. They are designed with the Sealcoater in mind. Each tank gets the special attention of our fabricators. We start the process by using the best materials. 7 gauge carbon steel for the Headwalls and the 10 gauge carbon steel for the Sidewalls. We never use reconditioned gas or oil storage tanks. Our split paddle design makes our tanks one of the easiest to operate by hand. We take pride in manufacturing the most durable equipment with practical designs to benefit your company.
550 Gallon Hand Agitated Tank: 60” high – 49” wide – 76” long + 12” handle (660 lbs.)
· Balanced split opposing agitation paddles
· Unique self locking & opening lid design to prevent sticking
· Commercial quality bearings
· 2” opening at top and bottom of tank
· Coated with SW-Kem 400 red primer
· Large man way cover 30” x 26”
· 2:1 Gear reduction
· 1-1/2” Reinforced Cold Rolled Steel Shaft