MA-10 Melter / Applicator Crack Filler Package
The perfect way to get started in the hot crack fill business! This package includes (1) MA-10 Melter/Applicator with a 50,000 BTU burner, 6' hose, regulator, draw-off valve & striker. It also includes (8) 30# boxes of Deery Superstretch Direct Fire Crack Filler.
The MA10 Melter/Applicator is a fast and efficient method for the application of hot applied crack sealants. It can also apply materials from stationary kettles or any large melter. It can be used without heat for cold pour materials. It is capable of melting and applying 600+ pounds of sealant per day.
Our MA10 is the result of over 25 years of experience in the manufacture and design of melter applicators.
Both inner and outer tanks are built of heavy 14 ga. steel.
See the MA-10 in Action - Click Here to Watch Video
Length 47", width 27", Height 36", Capacity 10 gal., Wt. 130 lbs.
DEERY Super Stretch is a fast curing, premium quality, hot applied single component crack & joint sealant. Our best all around sealant. Only the most appropriate high quality synthetic elastomers, polymers, and anti-oxidants meeting exacting standards are used in combination with select asphalt plasticizers and naturally occurring reinforcing materials. The sealant contains no solvent, is highly waterproof and resistant to a wide range of salts, bases, and organic materials. Super Stretch is tested for low temperature flexibility at -20°F (-29°C).
Packaging: 30# CARTON
What to look for when comparing Melters:
1. Is it Blue? The Original Melters are blue, all others are replicas. Our Melters are blue every time, some companies state that color may be different than item shown.
2. Do they accept returns? We accept returns for 14 days, one of our competitors doesn't accept returns.
3. Does the picture show that a 20# propane tank is included? We don't picture a propane tank, because it's not included. Our competitors don't include one either!
4. Is shipping included in the price? Ours is, some are not.
5. What is the estimated delivery date? Ours gets to you faster!
6. Where are they made? Our Melters are made in the USA in a quality controlled facility, not some guys garage.
7. What's the real price? We list our Melters for the price we need to get to offer quality melters; no more, no less. One of our competitors ask you to make a fair offer, why don't they just offer it at a fair price? If there's that much wiggle room, the product must not be worth much.
Free Shipping Only Applies to Shipments in the Continental United States. Residential Deliveries needing a lift-gate will incur extra charges.
Are You a Sealcoater who Needs to Set Yourself Apart from the Competition? There are a lot of sealcoaters out...
Pavement Maintenance Foundation Package Looking to take a bold step into the pavement maintenance industry or to upgrade from a...
Mini-Melter / Crack Filler Package--Superstretch The perfect way to get started in the hot crack fill business! This package includes...