Four, Eight, Twelve or Sixteen 55 Gal Drums of GemSeal® Black Diamond XL Sealer
Next Generation, Best of Both Worlds—Eco Friendly Like AE Sealers with the Durability of Coal Tar
Black Diamond™ XL is a premium heavy-duty, superior performance, polymer-modified petroleum-based emulsion pavement sealer, containing a high molecular weight polymer that has been cross-linked with the base to enhance durability, adhesion, elastic, and wear resistance.
With all the environmental benefits of AE sealer, Black Diamond XL exceeds AE performance with “Xtra Long” durability, superior adhesion to pavement, impressive cohesive strength, unsurpassed elasticity, and improved gas/oil resistance. These benefits translate into even better protection and longer life on asphalt pavement surfaces.
Features & Benefits
Four 55 Gallon Drum of Ready to Use Eco Friendly Sealer
- The base binder has been cross-linked with a high molecular weight polymer compound prior to emulsification, resulting in superior performance not achievable by other processes
- Protects all asphalt surfaces including commercial and residential parking areas and driveways
- Resists gasoline and oil penetration
- Alternative to both coal tar and asphalt base sealers
- Weatherproofs and seals porous asphalt surfaces, preventing damaging effects of water penetration
- Protects pavements from oxidation by forming a tough protective skin with a deep black color
- Exhibits outstanding wear resistance, adhesion, and flexibility for long-term durability
- Manufactured in a regulated continuous colloid mill process for consistent emulsion particle size and distribution
Sealer coverage will range from 70-100 square feet per gallon. Coverage rate depends on texture and condition of asphalt. This sealer is ready to use and should not be diluted more than 5%--sealer must be mixed before application.
Free Shipping Only Applies to Shipments in the Continental United States. Residential Deliveries needing a lift-gate will incur extra charges.
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet